X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Complaints...

I'm getting awfully sick of this...

SC: Hey dude, how the fuck are you you fat sonofabitch!?!?? (Jovial, well meaning tone from an old friend)

Me: Pretty fuckin good man, how are you? (same jovial tone, no one else around).

Next day...

Boss: Mr. Asshole called yesterday and said you were swearing at him. Why would you do such a thing!?!?!?

Seriously, that is so wrong. Not just that it happened, but also that its always someone I know who doesn't care confront me and just say "Dude, I was really offended by that" in which case I'd say "Oh man I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean anything by it. I hope we're still cool."

But then they take it to that level and now i have to do something really terrible to them like let the town pedophile know which way their kids walk to school.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................... .....

Quoth DrFaroohk View Post
    But then they take it to that level and now i have to do something really terrible to them like let the town pedophile know which way their kids walk to school.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................... .....
    Dude! Not cool! Don't even joke about that.

Drug the @#$% out of him, dress him like a little boy, then send HIM walking past the town pedophile's house.

Not that we condone such things on this forum, but it is amusing to contemplate.

Mongo
    I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

While I'm not too crazy about customers who complain for no reason, I'm shutting this thread down before it gets too out of hand.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
      X