This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woot woot!

So i stopped being lazy and got my hair cut. For the first time in my life, I like it!! I LIKE IT ALOT! I look good in it. It fits my typical scruffy look alot. As soon as I get back to work, I'll have my co-worker take a pic with his camera so I can post it.

It was pretty long, well past my shoulder, but now its above my ears again. Somewhat. Kinda in the middle. But it looks damn good on me.

I gave the woman a ten dollar tip cause I loved it so much. (So it ended up about 17 dollars XD, she got well over 100 percent tip!)

Anyone else ever get a hair cut they loved?
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

you got a haircut for 7 dollars?!?! what kind of place? or is that normal for where you live?
    thats amazing... i wish i could find that good a deal!!
    i recently got my hair cut, at first i was like meh(i really dont care about my hair at all) but after a couple days i was like i actually like how it looks
    not gonna try to keep it this length but i'll have to take a picture for future haircuts

Comment

7-10 dollars, if you go to private ones. They don't offer shampoo and such though.
      Military Spouse Support.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

jeez, i always end up paying at least 13(which was cheap!) without shampoo or anything, just a basic haircut, and its on the lower end of the price range
        guess its just a location thing

Comment

$7 that is nice. I pay 10 for mine. Plus I always get extra things, becuase I tip about 50% each time. Plus they know my hair style by heart now
          Under The Moon Paranormal Research
          San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

The cost of my hair cuts keep going down. Eventually the barber will have to pay me.
            People used to think I was kidding when I told them I got the boys hair cut at the dog groomers. $25 to cut the dog and 10 more for both boys. Heck they're getting a buzz cut just like the dog and if they can cut a dog surely they can cut a yardapes hair.
            Bow down before me for I am ROOT

Preserving precious bodily fluids sine 1952

Comment

Clippers, no. 2 head and a bit of time. Job done.
              ludo ergo sum

Comment

Quoth rvdammit View Post
                Clippers, no. 2 head and a bit of time. Job done.
                Just what I had the other day! In, buzz, out, pay, home. None of this "Does it fit my face?" cobblers.

Rapscallion

Comment

I self buzz.
                  ludo ergo sum

Comment

It costs me $20 just for a trim. That includes the shampoo/conditioning, though.

Stupid hair.

Comment

My husband shaves his head, too. But he's going rather thin on top, so it looks better that way.

The cut I have now I really like. The only bummer is it's too short to tie back now, but it's pretty fun, and I got it from a super cuts type place, too.

Comment

Lessee - for a wash, cut n blow (which includes straightening - I <3 GHD!) the cost is about R375.
                        In dollars - well, at this point it's R6.95 for a $, so..roughly $53. But that includes like wine, or coffee, or tea, or juice. And an awesome head massage...
                        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
                        X