Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I use jar sauce. But I am Irish-American 😅

Three hours until my children are out of school for the summer.

Screw it, I'm going ro finish watching Clone Wars.
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Boneless wings are just grownup-mode chicken nuggets. Well, I eat nuggets, then.
      Cheap, fast, good. Pick two.
      They want us to read minds, I want read/write.

Comment

• Had a funny one happen the other day.

A commercial came on about "Plan B" (the pill thing). At the end of the commercial, the voiceover says, "Find it in the family planning aisle."

To which I said, "Yep. It's right next to the do-it-yourself vasectomy kits."

Which I thought was really funny...and my wife's like, "I don't think men would really want that. Why would a man want that?" We had a funny exchange about it afterward.
        Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

• Quoth mjr
          That is one of those gifts that some women give to their man.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Quoth mjr View Post
            Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
            That is one of those gifts that some women give to their man.
            That the gift for when she's too cheap for the orchidectomy at home kit.
            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• It is better than a "Bobbitt".
              Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
              Save the Ales!
              Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

• Husband: In Zack Snyder movies, people who get stabbed and shot bleed like 10 times more than normal.

Me: The average adult human has about 1 1/2 gallons of blood in their body at any given time.

H: How do you know that?....oh, right.

#Author
                https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Random thought: I rarely have sucky customers so I feel like I don't have that much to post about. If I do it goes on the fb page.
                  "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• I'm dog-sitting next week, so I want to find a sumo suit for my doghters Corgi daug. Needs to be tri-color and match her real coat.

"But... she looked so hungry all the time!"
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• So if a fork with three tines is referred to as a "Trident", are there "offcial" names for forks with two, four, and five tines?
                      Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

• Perhaps, playing a game of Talisman to just past Midnight before a workday wasn't the brightest of ideas, but on the bright side, I did win.

Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

• Quoth mjr View Post
                          So if a fork with three tines is referred to as a "Trident", are there "offcial" names for forks with two, four, and five tines?
                          Bident,Quadrident,Quintident?
                          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• I'm going to be a married man soon.
                            Don't waste time trying to convince someone that the sky is blue.

Comment

• Aw, congrats! Hopefully it can be a fairly open ceremony with more than 3 people. There were some pretty restricted weddings in the past year. I told my friend that when they can, they should have a big, late reception. All I got to see were pictures.
                              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• I thought about how many of the CSI/NCIS/L&O style police dramas are on all the rerun TV channels these days, and I was reminded of a funny. Maybe this one's been done in one show or another, but I always wanted to see an episode where what appears to have happened was really what happened, the obvious suspect did in fact do it, and the cast is tying themselves into knots trying to prove otherwise because (by genre rules) it's never that easy.
                                Cheap, fast, good. Pick two.
                                They want us to read minds, I want read/write.

Comment

Working...
                                X