Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't CARE if you're not on the clock!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Skarredmind View Post
    You don't care if I'm on the clock? Funny, I don't care what you care about when I'm off the clock.
    QFT. I can barely tolerate you when I AM getting paid to do so...

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
      Yeah, but that is not true if you do actually work there. You shouldn't have to tell people that just to avoid being bothered. A polite "I'm off the clock" should be enough.
      Yes, but it's only enough in the fantasy world we WISH we lived in. Here in the real world, the Entitlement Whores expect us to be Customer Service Automatons that exist only to serve THEM. We aren't supposed to have lives outside of work. We aren't supposed to have basic human needs such as eating and going to bathroom, or, you know, SLEEPING. We're supposed to be a bunch of robots on the job 24/7/365!

So, if that shirt was still available, I would buy one in a heartbeat and I would wear it whenever and wherever necessary!
      Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 07-06-2013, 04:06 PM.
      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

Working...
      X