X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If 2016 was a horror movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z04M6NhkIKk
    Last edited by EricKei; 01-01-2017, 02:59 AM. Reason: fixed link (thx to J2K)
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

It's down. 2016 claimed it!

Comment

Brace yourselves, folks. The sequel starts production in less than 12 hours!

(Or less, depending on where you're located.)
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Oh WTF. The video worked fine when I posted.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Working link
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I'd say that pretty much sums up 2016 pretty well.

*checks to make sure machete is still in the bedroom beside the closet door*

Now to go log in the latest cards and get back onto the Works to scribble on some fanfic for the website that needs to be resurrected. . . .
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Thanks Jay for the working link

Comment

The little girl singing Auld Lang Syne was perfect.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

That needs to be a real movie.

2016 was a horrible, evil year. 2017 doesn't look to be any better.
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

1st call to put this in fracking.

Brexit and Trump train were 2 of the best upsets ever.
                    Only horror is the months on crying afterwards.
                    AkaiKitsune
                    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Working...
                    X