This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: "Garbage dispute" with loud lady

An accident involving a truck and a car. Video doesn't cover who is to blame but it does cover one of the participants being aggressive to the other. And laughing crazily. Sounds like maybe this is one of Argabarga or evilhomer's notable customers.

https://youtu.be/yUsJ6BRJPrc
    Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart!

How about that bit with the chicken dance (3:40 on)
    If she was, in fact, rear-ended then yes, the hauler is at fault....but we'll see what develops. Probably won't get the settlement she was hoping for as she was clearly not injured from that performance.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

This woman seems to have created new levels of crazy, simply to exist at them. What the actual fuck? Is there any article about this incident? Please tell me there is, and it says she got her ass handed to her! I just...wow...Wow. On the other hand, gotta give it to the guy for just sitting there, not amused and unmoved by her antics. I'm sure his attitude will get him much farther than hers will!
      "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
        If she was, in fact, rear-ended then yes, the hauler is at fault....but we'll see what develops.
        Not entirely true. I got rearended, but was found at fault in the accident because I pulled out in front of someone when it wasn't safe to do so.

Comment

Quoth ReadyToRetire View Post
          Not entirely true. I got rearended, but was found at fault in the accident because I pulled out in front of someone when it wasn't safe to do so.
          So, you pulled out at the wrong time? Many men can sympathize.

I'll see myself out.
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
            If she was, in fact, rear-ended then yes, the hauler is at fault....but we'll see what develops. Probably won't get the settlement she was hoping for as she was clearly not injured from that performance.
            I did a little reading on what happened and she went after him when he only picked up what he was supposed to pick up from her. She then pulled in front of him and hit her breaks to force him to stop. I'm hoping he really has it all on camera like he said. She will be found totally at fault for it.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
              So, you pulled out at the wrong time? Many men can sympathize.

I'll see myself out.
              If you pull out at the wrong time and she doesn't notice, would that mean you're doing it wrong?

I think I'll see myself out with cactul.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

My favorite comment: "Say what you want, but she does a PERFECT chicken impersonation. Well done, madam"
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                X