This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great news!!

Well many of you know my leg was run over by a roll of paper at work (little less than a tonne)

I tore my ACL and PCL and was getting prepared for surgery. Then my surgeon took off for a month.

Had a recent MRI done and he reviewed it with me yesterday, my ACL has healed almost completely, my PCL has a small tear still but there's no really good surgery to fix it.

So 4-6 months of painful rehab, lose some of the weight I've gained since November and the best part?

He cleared me to play drums again. Fuck yeah!

That can't be beat.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

That's wonderful news! That will make a huge difference to your quality of life. GO DO IT!

(Just don't overdo on the drum kit with your bad leg - build it up slowly.)
      Seshat's self-help guide:
      1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
      2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
      3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
      4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

I may be the kind of person that does over do stuff. But I'll take it as far as I can while still recovering

Comment

Working...
        X