Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did it ever occur to you that you might be wrong (long)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about Miss Togar from ROCK 'N' ROLL HIGH SCHOOL?

Love that movie!

Comment

True.... she is definately a Miss Trunchbull... curse my half asleep brain!! lol
      I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post
        I think a formal complaint to the board of the school district she works for is in order here, focusing on her attempt to force you to violate company policy that's in place in order to protect the health and safety of the employees and questioning her fitness to be in charge of the health and safety of several hundred children and the other employees at the school she's at. If you think you can get away with it, maybe even a letter to whatever local newspaper along the same lines.
        The problem with that is that it would all fall into 'he said, she said' category. For instance with the truck, oh, she was just trying to make a helpful suggestion and this rude disrespectful driver completely ignored her because he was lazy and won't listen to any suggestions. With the desk that wasn't taken, she wanted me to take it, but I just wouldn't listen to her and remained adamant that it wasn't supposed to go.

I haven't got any formal proof of any wrongdoing on her part, so it would take a full inquiry with sworn testimonials from all parties involved and even that wouldn't prove anything. She may have been a bitch to me, but it was nothing that she can't cover up by telling her side of the story.

She'll get what's coming to her when a few parents and/or teachers put in some formal complaints and she gets checked out. Unfortunately I can't go that route because there's no way to be anonymous, this event is so specific it would be obvious that it was me putting in the complaint.
        D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
        Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Comment

Working...
        X