X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot all about that little trick!

Thanks for reminding me.
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

I got the wax.

It's just, my eyeteeth stick out, so those brackets rub back and forth, back and forth, every little twitch of my gums. I can't get wax to stick on the metal brackets in the back, where elastics will eventually go; they're too big.
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Oh yes... dental wax will become your best friend for the duration of the braces. I also recommend the occasional salt water rinse, so help with any areas that have been rubbed raw by the jagged shards of metal. Oh, and the first tightening will be fun. Orajel becomes a close friend too.

If you were a teen who was as gum crazy as I was, I'd recommend Freedent gum for the gum fix. Don't touch any of the others, because they WILL stick to braces! My aunt sent me a post card that had the "Typical Teenage Girl" post card and one of the lines was, "$3000 braces covered in pink bubble gum..." I was that girl.
        If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Working...
        X