This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She brought it on herself...

Or "The needs of the many triumph over the needs of the few". In this story, one SC was ruthlessly cut down in order to allow sane customers use of a service, in this case, the air and water tower.

Our air and water tower is free, however, this sometimes produces SCs. One such SC was Crazy Lady. CL decided, without the slightest evidence of such concepts as common sense or sanity, to wash her car at the air and water tower, using the free water. Three problems with this decision.

1. It was a road to nowhere, given the fact that her car was coated in an oily sludge which required the use of car shampoo and hot water to remove. Therefore, her efforts merely moved the sludge round and round her car without making the slightest impression on the dirt.

2. She was hogging the air and water tower for over an hour with her useless endeavors, therefore making it impossible for anyone else to use it.

3. She was annoying several sane customers with her stupid actions, including many regulars. Said regulars had asked her to move and pointed out the futility of her actions; she had responded with abuse.

So my colleague and I decided to switch off the air and water tower in order to save CL from her own stupidity and also free it up for the sane regulars. When the water shut off, by her reactions, CL thought she had broken it. She laid rubber getting out of the petrol station. XD
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Typical SC behavior... too much of a coward to let someone know she "broke" something. (even if she didn't)

Probably knocks over glass jars at the grocery store and runs to another aisle so she won't be charged for them.

Comment

I always got lucky when I worked at Malmart, I'd get the nice customers who tell me to swipe that box of blueberries twice because they spilled one in produce.
      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

How does one NOT notice that your car ain't getting any cleaner after soaking it with water for an hour? Oil and water don't mix!

Comment

Well, she wins the Dumbbunny of the day award.
          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth sirwired View Post
            How does one NOT notice that your car ain't getting any cleaner after soaking it with water for an hour? Oil and water don't mix!
            She'd just blame the water. God forbid she PAY for a car wash!
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
              She'd just blame the water. God forbid she PAY for a car wash!
              That's what I didn't really get. I mean, there are several hand car washes in the area which cost around a fiver to get your car washed. It's hardly major money.

If it wasn't for the fact that there were several sane customers who wanted to use the air and water tower, I would have just left her to waste her time out there in the cold. Even if it didn't teach her a lesson, it would have served her right. However, I didn't want the nice regulars to suffer from CL's stupidity.
              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                That's what I didn't really get. I mean, there are several hand car washes in the area which cost around a fiver to get your car washed. It's hardly major money.
                But your water is free-eee.
                "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Working...
                X