X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so i'm in California now...

the granola state!

everyone told me California is "different"... but so far people around me have seemed like people everywhere else... for the most part. there are flaky spacey people everywhere, but i have noticed that there seems to be a slightly higher ratio of them in CA... and we had one such person at the park...

dude was weird for sure. almost acted like he had multiple personalities at times... talked to himself, rambled. stayed with us for several weeks in a tent. in the cold. because it's pretty quiet, and this guy had bought a couple weeks worth of time at once, the manager gave him a couple days free (remember this...)

my first real interaction with him was when my husband was fixing the doorknob between the office and the laundry room, so he had the doorknob off... this guy shuts the door, so my husband had to open the door with pliers and a screwdriver, and he asks the guy nicely to not shut the door again till he's done working. guy makes some really strange comment about how he wanted privacy (in a public laundry room) to write letters.

we got a couple complaints about him, but nothing too serious. he didn't seem dangerous... just really weird. then after being with us almost a month, the manager sees him zipping thru the park way too fast... takes another guy and goes over to have a chat with him. They wouldn't tell me what he said, but whatever it was, it was enough that they asked him to pack up and gtfo post-haste. he them comes up to the office... manager stops him at the door... he asks for his money back for the last few days. yeah. that's right. the FREE days. manager tells him "nope"... now suddenly he remembers that he had a cooler stolen. Manager tells him to feel free to go file a police report. the hilarious part about that was the manager also works part time at the police department as a liaison and was standing there in his police jacket, badge, radio and all.

since that happened only a couple days ago, i'm sure we ruined his Christmas...

and that's the weirdest person i've had to deal with since i got here 2.5 months ago.

He would creep me out. At least you have your husband there and a good manager.

Comment

Working...
    X