Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My novella is currently 'in review'. Of course, Amazon once let someone publish a book called "Wesley Crusher: Teenage F**k Machine" so I think my novella should get through just fine.
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
      My novella is currently 'in review'. Of course, Amazon once let someone publish a book called "Wesley Crusher: Teenage F**k Machine" so I think my novella should get through just fine.
      It's funny you mention that book. I saw it the other day when I was looking for those "Wesley Crushers" bowling/t-shirts on Amazon.
      Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
        It's funny you mention that book. I saw it the other day when I was looking for those "Wesley Crushers" bowling/t-shirts on Amazon.
        Did you find one?
        Bow down before me for I am ROOT

Preserving precious bodily fluids sine 1952

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
          The whole review thing is standard procedure with them. I think it's just them running it through a spell checker and making sure the format is correct. The books we've published have all been available for purchase in less than 24 hours after they were uploaded.
          You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Yeah, it didn't take long. I just thought it was funny, the idea that some poor Amazon employee is reading through all the stuff that people publish and was like, "Teenage Fuck Machine...yeah, why the hell not."

Comment

Quoth Tanasi View Post
              Did you find one?
              Two different styles:

Bowling and T-Shirt.
              Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

If you want a pair of eyes(non-disembodied) to give it a quick beta run,I'll happily have a look through.I've edited and beta'ed several fanfics so I'm fairly au fait with what needs to be done and as has been said a fresh pair of eyes might spot something you hadn't noticed.
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

It's actually published as of yesterday, but if I decide to go ahead and self-publish more stuff in the future I will keep your generous offer in mind.

Comment

You mean I have to pay to read it now...
                    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
                    X