• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth tollbaby View Post
    or the ever-popular, "Pick me a winner!"
    *sticks finger up nose*

*sees horrified customer's face*

Oh, you meant a lotto ticket... sorry about that.

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
      Basically, I am required by my company to say, at the end of every call: "Is there anything I can else I can help you with today?"

Naturally every wannabe comedian on my line responds by saying: "Yeah, can you give me the winning lottery numbers?"

Ha ha ha....you are SO funny bro.
      Ah, phone service. So many wonderful memories.

I used to keep the winning lotto numbers from the previous week on a post it on my desk for just such an occasion. After all, they very rarely specified the winning numbers for the upcoming draw...

Comment

Quoth draco664 View Post
        I used to keep the winning lotto numbers from the previous week on a post it on my desk for just such an occasion. After all, they very rarely specified the winning numbers for the upcoming draw...
        Or you could just give them a random selection of numbers. After all, they didn't say which lottery.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
          What makes this joke particularly horrible is that, if by some twist of fate I actually I had those numbers, I would NOT be working here!
          I actually use that line.
          We sell lottery tickets where I work, and when someone drags out the tired old saw "Make sure it's a winner", I reply "If I could tell which ones were the winners I wouldn't need to work here."

Comment

When I worked in the Call Center from Hell I was asked the lottery question frequently. I always answered with "if I knew the lottery numbers, do you think I would still be working in a Call Center!!!" That usually made them realize they were done with their phone call.
            "I guess they see another cash cow just waiting to be dry humped." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Quoth evilhomer View Post
              She could very well have been screwing around and set it to a different time zone. No doubt it was an easy fix, but since this is SC world, since CC2 couldn't (wouldn't) just push a magic button at his desk, she got pissy.
              My old phone got very confused whenever I went to another time zone and would require restarting the phone every time I went back to my standard. Doesn't excuse her attitude, but I've definitely had that happen.
              Tell a man there are 300 Billion stars in the universe and he’ll believe you.
              Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he’ll have to touch to be sure.
              -Unknown Author

Comment

My usual response to the lottery joke is
                "The line for those numbers is so long not even I am at the front anymore."
                If they ask why I simply say
                "Been married. Twice."
                The women giggle but the men all grunt knowingly - and a bit sad.

Comment

I got one today ...

Customer hands me crisp new $20 blll.

Customer: "I just printed it this morning! Hahaha!"

Me: *laughs and hands out change*

Me: *thinks "Yay! I've got something to post on CS!!*

Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
                  ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
                    I think the "I'm gonna sue!" thing is funny.
                    Well, this one definitely is: "Weird Al" Yankovic - I'll Sue Ya
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                    X