This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• annd I'm gone again..

After getting laid off for the 2nd time in as many years this sums up my mood-
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Sorry to hear this.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post
      After getting laid off for the 2nd time in as many years this sums up my mood-
      Any stories worth telling?
      Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
      OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
      she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
      Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Not really. Just the usual prof/wholesale the plumber gets a well tank that will take 30min to put in, sells it to homeowner for full list of 1200 and 1-2 hrs of labor at $70 then acts like were shanking down his kid for lunch money because we want to make 30%. Plays the game to get it to 17%. Wonders why everything is made in China now.

I didn't know dick about plumbing. In 9 months I couldn't catch up to the guys who have been there 30-40 years. The ones who are going to retire or stroke out soon.
        But forget getting new blood in.
        Day later I realize I should of made him put it on paper. Fuck it. I'm in better shape than last year. BTW my retirement and finally getting the VA rate me at 80% I'm not totally screwed. However I am still crawling out of a hole from before.
        I could go back to the gun range but I've already committed to 4 Scout events,
        I was always too busy, maybe I finally file my LLC paperwork and get my FFL.
        AkaiKitsune
        Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Working...
        X