Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, my A/P and A/R programs are different from each other too, same software though, but baby boss, mini-baby boss and ofc asst can still make a customer inquiry w/o screwing anything up. There still has to be tangible customer files somewhere just in case of State/company audits.
    Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Quoth Gerrinson View Post
      Which, after investigating it, turns out they 'forgot' to email that invoice to us. They no longer send paper invoices. They don't send statements. And they don't call on past due amounts. So I guess I should have broken out my crystal ball to figure out we owed them $5.
      I'm guessing your company moved to another vendor.

I wonder just how much this cost them...

Comment

The circular firing squad will Present Arms!
        Ready!
        Fire!
        Aim!
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
          The circular firing squad will Present Arms!
          Ready!
          Fire!
          Aim!
          "Now Hiring! Small Group to replace circular firing squad"
          "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

My mum's former employer (she has retired) only trained up more than one first aider when they discovered that they would have to close the office when she hit the floor as my mum was the only legally trained first aider.

They discovered this when she hit the floor and was telling people what to do because they didn't know.
            Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

Well, that there is some epic levels of Professional Darwinism.

Comment

Working...
              X