This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes there are in fact stupid questions

There are now so many approval layers around here that I am still fighting to get a catering company (I'll call it Le Chat) paid from an event back in June.

Okay so in June (every June and nearly always catered by Le Chat) there is a graduation dinner. It is the University of Purrs Division of Hearts Fellowship graduation dinner.

Step 1: Enter catering request in Market Migraine.

Step 1A: Jump through the "over 1000 dollars" hoop by getting a second quote from another company. Never mind every year we use them and most events of this nature will never run 1000 dollars or less. They say they are working on adjusting the dollar amount because various division of U of Purrs have roared in objection.

Step 2: Go to the other system My Migraines and submit.

Step 2A: Jump through the hoop for entertainment by getting approval form submitted. I finally convinced the other cats to do this ahead of time so there is one less hoop.

Step 3: Wait.
    Step 4: Division approves
    Step 5: Department approves
    Step 6: The Currency Cougars cut check

Oops. Wait. No. Actually, first the currency cougars need to know the affiliation of the attendees. Refer to thread title. Yes this is indeed a stupid question because the title of the My Migraine submission is University of Purrs Division of Hearts Fellowship Graduation. Lets go out on a limb and say the affiliation is U of Purrs. Then a follow up question in regards to the cubs who attended. Well when two cats really like each other... Whose cubs did you think they were?!

JUST PAY THE PEOPLE! We want at least a few vendors to still like us enough to provide service!
    Last edited by pudddykat; 09-21-2016, 03:33 PM.

I still must maintain that there are no stupid questions, only smart ass answers.

Comment

No, it is just stupid people asking questions.
      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
      Save the Ales!
      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

I agree with both of you. You both put it much better than I did. I am a natural born smartass (dominate gene from both sides)

Comment

Working...
        X