This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's begining to look like Halloween

I was just going on my break when one of the ladies in Health & Beauty ask, "Is that blood?"

I look down and reply, "Yes it is. And so is that....and that.... and that........"

There was a trail down an entire aisle, someone's right heel print, every other step *blood*

We never found out who's blood it was, there was no blood coming or going from the department. It just starts and ends there and we walked all surrounding aisles to be safe. The fact that someone could leave a trail like that and nobody noticed or said anything is a little disconcerting. Why someone was walking barefooted in freezing temperatures is also a good question too?
    "First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

Whelp, at best that's unsanitary, at worse you're haunted
    Tell a man there are 300 Billion stars in the universe and he’ll believe you.
    Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he’ll have to touch to be sure.
    -Unknown Author

Comment

The only conceivable reason I can think of is a burst blister was bleeding all over their foot, and they took off their shoe when they got inside. Did the footprints head toward bandaids or shoes or anything like that?
      The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it. - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Comment

If it hadn't been for the bare feet, I'd suggest a run of the mill bloody nose. But, well... yeah. o_o

Comment

While I like Opalin's theory better, my money is on ladydyani's. Just another inconsiderate customer who didn't stop to think about what he was doing in public and the other people he could be affecting.

Comment

Working...
          X