Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay the third bad thing in a row has happened, my sister has ended up in hospital with vomiting, fevers and bad pain. We all suspect her recently diagnosed cyst is the cause.
    Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• They have done some scans and they have found a 4cm cyst on her left ovary but they have also found a large abdominal cyst, she has been diagnosed recently with a large cyst on her right ovary (we think it is that but they couldn't tell) so she is having another scan done.

My family just can't stay away from hospital
      Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• Fuck 2015!

I lost my aunt (mom's sister) back in May. Just got a call from my dad that my uncle (dad's brother in law) died yesterday.

At least I can go to that visitation, unlike my aunt's.

I hope 2016 is better.
        "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

• ARGH!

Really Big Craft Show is this weekend and it looks like it's going to be a MAJOR fustercluck without lube.

I just hope I can get through this weekend without killing someone. I am so damn tired of all this horse manure.
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
            ... Really Big Craft Show is this weekend ...
            ... without killing someone...
            The ER says they'll survive.

They are very curious as to how you managed to thread an entire quilting batt end to end through the suspect's GI tract.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Thanks for the laugh dale, I needed it.

Now I can imagine that when people start getting pissy.
              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
                Thanks for the laugh dale, I needed it.

Now I can imagine that when people start getting pissy.
                How did that crochet needle wind up there?
                "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

• Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
                  How did that crochet needle wind up there?
                  A catheter *needs* to be hollow!
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Last paragraph from my blog.

I'm currently living with the fact I can't eat properly (yay complan >_< ), that I get nauseous at the drop of a hat, I find it hard to breathe properly in some positions when I'm trying to sleep so I'm basically sat up in bed or in a odd position and if I'm really lucky it'll press on my sciatic nerve and I have awful pain (thankfully I take Tramadol anyway) but T's been looking after me the best he can when he's not been seizing from the stress of me being ill.

This cyst sucks
                    Last edited by Lady Legira; 10-22-2015, 06:46 PM.
                    As soon as I start thinking
                    That I'm sensible and sane
                    The Random Hedgehog comes along
                    And fiddles with my Brain
                    (from card I got)

Comment

• On top of my usual back problems I have a middle/lower back strain. It's purely muscular and not my usual issue and will heal within a week, but I'm in agony. I'm trying to get laundry done so I can go to bed. I think I'm going to have to take several doses of tramadol tomorrow. I hardly ever take it, but Mondays at work tend to be brutal when they shouldn't be, at least this time of year.
                      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• *hugs everybody, gives everyone cookies* <3
                        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                        -----
                        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• So the saga continues. My op yesterday got cancelled at the last minute (I was in the anti room to the theatre waiting to be knocked out). It was from what they didn't say that part or all of the team were needed for emergency surgery on someone having a worse day then me. At least I have a new date for my op December 24th, yup Christmas Eve. So Christmas in hospital then.
                          As soon as I start thinking
                          That I'm sensible and sane
                          The Random Hedgehog comes along
                          And fiddles with my Brain
                          (from card I got)

Comment

• I fell down twice yesterday. The first was at work behind the service desk because there was stuff all over the place, on the floor stacked 2-deep where we usually keep one layer against the wall. I was carrying a big item for a customer and ran right into one of the 2-deep boxes and went down on my knees. Ok, that's not a big deal, but the impact to my spine jarred my head and then all afternoon I had post-concussive symptoms, which happens every time. I was dizzy and had brain delay. I couldn't cashier. I stayed because honestly, at home I'm alone and at least at work if anything happened there'd be people there to see it.

Then I decided to do laundry last night because I really can't call out tonight. Our manager has a truck with a shelf trailer and it's black. It was so dark that I ran right into it and fell over it. I've got road rash and a bruise and I'm sore all over. Headache, too. I can deal with that, but falling is never good because of my head. I've had 4 concussions, so any impact at all is risky. I live in ice country. If it gets bad this spring I am not leaving the house!

Comment

• I'm on hold with healthcare dot gov because I need to renew my coverage. My app is submitted, but I don't know if I can get a subsidy this year. If not, paying that premium will mean choosing healthcare instead of eating and electricity. I don't know if can get coverage through work, won't know until Feb. And the deadline for marketplace is Tuesday. This sucks.

Comment

• Had a bit of a scare this morning. @_@ I woke up dizzy, headachy, and unable to see straight- The exact symptoms I experienced when my neurosurgeon disconnected my shunt a few minutes before my surgery last year. The symptoms cleared up a few minutes after I took off my CPAP mask, but I'm still shaken up. I'm also now playing phone tag with both my neurosurgeon's office and the respiratory clinic.
                                "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Working...
                                X