Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buy this giant soda and help cure diabetes!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy this giant soda and help cure diabetes!

Umm...yea...how fail-tastic.

This is real, btw, unlike that "racist" McDonald's poster.

Three bucks for a soda? I could probably get a similar amount at the gas station down the block for half that or less.

And I wouldn't want that much anyway.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

You can get a couple of two liter (spelling) for that price, and if you go generic .. probably 3. Then again, people buy the 24 cans for up to $9..which is 288 ounces.

As a two liter is roughly 64 ounces (little more actually) that means you need 4.5 of them. I can get generic at .99c or about half of that..so even the brand names are cheaper...cheaper still is a couple packs of koolaid and some sugar...ok I digress....
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

The most I could drink is a medium or large (depending on the size they dispense). Anything higher I would be haulin' ass to the girls room. Drink a shit ton of soda to help raise money to cure diabetes! Duh! Failing!
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

what's scary is that is EXACTLY how much water you're suppose to drink in a day.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
            Three bucks for a soda? I could probably get a similar amount at the gas station down the block for half that or less.

And I wouldn't want that much anyway.
            Didn't see how big the soda was, but I've seen (never bought) a special at Flying J (before they were taken over by Pilot) - for ten bucks you could get a 100 ounce insulated mug, and whenever you bought a pizza at Pepperoni's (in-house pizza chain) you'd get a free fill. BTW, the only size of pizza they sold was a 16 incher (what any pizza chain would call "extra large"). Wouldn't be surprised if the DOT down the road caught a few trucks that needed to transfer some weight off the steer axle.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Does this mean Jack Daniels,Jose Cuervo & Captain Morgan are all gonna start donating to AA?
              "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
              X