This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Scooped?) Snobby SC Caught On Video

Train passenger cops an attitude with the conductor when she is asked to "pipe down".

Gawker Link
    "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Um, I believe that 'educated' people can most certainly be guilty of cursing! Love how that's her first defense.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I'm educated and I curse like a fucking sailor. So much for her "defense."

Her voice makes me want to stab puppies. So do the comments to the video. And we wonder why people play the race card so much.
      Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 06-19-2011, 10:00 PM.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

"How dare you tell me that I need to follow the rules, do you know how educated I am?!"
        Reminds me of a woman who threatened to pull a gun and shoot me because my leather trench touched her car. Her justifcation? "I'm a doctor, I know these things!"
        The look on her face when I started laughing so much that I started crying was perfect

Comment

She may be educated but she is pretty stupid. There are a few people you can't get away with mouthing off to....conductor falls into that category. It seems like when the conductor gets involved it has escalated from, "This is a warning" to "If we could, we'd throw you off the train right now but we'll settle for the next station".

Comment

I'm a well educated person pompous entitlement minded twit!

Edited for truth.
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I'm educated but I guess I didn't go to a very good college. Goddammit.
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Well educated doesn't necessarily equate to smart.

Comment

Sooner or later that snotty "well-educated" princess is going to shoot off her mouth to the wrong person and get her butt kicked, and I hope I'm there to see it.
                  I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Working...
                  X