X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Facebook problems

I guess the best advice is to watch what you put on FB:

Now your embarrassing job-threatening facebook photos will haunt you for seven years/
    And to think I get critized for not having a FB profile.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

This includes sites like craigslist.....really? They search for stuff on craigslist when people apply for jobs?

Wow. Again my fb is clean and anything I've done on craigslist has been flea market related only so I'm good but damn.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

I'm good. I don't post on Craigslist and I don't have anything scandalous on Facebook either. It's all commonsense to watch what you post online or it can come back and haunt you.
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I'm curious how they can link CL postings if you use their email anonymizer and have no photos with people in them; also who determines what's considered a 'job risk'? If you don't authorize social media screening because you don't use it, is that a valid reason to deny employment?
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

My only CL post was praise for the Men's Wearhouse, so surely I'm safe there--as long as I don't apply at any other clothing store.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
          X