This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay! But also yikes!!

After studying hard my teacher has agreed to let me teach a beginners class!
    I'm thrilled but at the same time scared witless!
    I have a severe public speaking phobia.
    Because this week what is e been working for the last half year! I can't mess it up!
    Pray for me please >_<
    Last edited by HotelMinion; 05-26-2016, 04:37 PM.
    Can't reason with the unreasonable.
    The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Very, very good luck! I'm sure you will be great!
    "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

Knock 'em dead, kid!
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Thanks! Well an update: I did it and even though it didn't go excellent, it went better than I'd thought it would, meaning I didn't faint but I sure felt dizzy. Anyway the students seemed to have an attitude, asking who're you and where's my teacher? But oh well. if they complain about me and how scared I looked, idgaf. I'll just find somewhere else. I'm glad it's over with and I'm proud of myself for not listening to my every cell and fleeing btw you may think I'm exaggerating, but I'm really not. Having a phobia sucks.
        Can't reason with the unreasonable.
        The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Comment

No worries. Kids can be scary en masse -- to anyone!
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
          X