Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. she was a beyotch. I get partial highlights. About every three months or sooner if my grays start poking through! Cost to me, at a "normal" salon, aka not beauty academy, is $120, which includes the haircut. In the area I'm in, that's a pretty good price. So for what they did, 120 for that is pretty decent. she really had some nerve to complain, and then expect the coupon! i hope she doens't come back. even if she does, and the students arfe not there, the instructor will remmber her, i'm sure!

Comment

My salon would have called the police on someone who acted like that. There's no point in letting such people have their way just to get rid of them cuz it just gives them a green light to keep on acting the bitch. I think that Mrs Bitchy McBitch would have changed her tune had the police arrested her for theft.
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

If they had called the cops, I'd have had video to share with y'all.
        Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

What a horrible woman to treat students that way. They are trying to do something with their lives and cement a decent career for themselves, and its customers like her, who do nothing but bitch, snark and generally be rude, that might knock a student's confidence so much that they then think they're no good, and quit. I mean, it's horrible to treat ANYONE that way, but this is a whole new level of low for me. I am really glad that others saw this vile woman treat the girls like that, and hope that she's banned from every salon. I mean, judging from the myriad of colours her hair was, she probably styles her own hair because she thinks she can do it better. Lady's deluded LOL.

Comment

I agree. I mean, the girl who was doing my hair messed up the foils and was practically in tears she was so embarrassed by the mistake. I just let her know that if it was that vital for it to be done right the first time I'd have gone to a full-fledged salon with an expert of twenty years who charges $200. I had the time and the patience and they fixed it without melting my hair so it was all good. And I tipped her well for keeping it together and pressing on. It was a learning experience for her, no harm done.
            Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

30 dollars for four hours of work?

What a horrible person!
              Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
              X