This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smashbox--I'm in trouble...

...'cause I'm in love. I normally spend very little money on makeup, but I wandered into the new Sephora store in the mall and had a demo of the Photo Finish in green. Voila, all the redness disappeared and I noticed my eyes instead of my skin. I gave in and bought it, to the tune of $38. I hope that ounce lasts a while!
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

I kinda want to check them out. I heard great things about them.
    My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

I am addicted to Smashbox. I haven't used Photo Finish (I use Bare Minerals foundation & primer) but the other stuff I've gotten from them has lasted surprisingly long. Their concealer + under eye lightener is the only thing that works on my crazy dark under eye circles.

Comment

Oh, thank Heaven there isn't a Sephora within 100 miles of me, and the nearest would be Mall of America or online (but I'd never buy makeup online, no way of telling if it would look alright or match).

I found a spa that sells Bare Minerals makeup, and then with my tax returns, I got a bunch of Estee Lauder makeup. I got spoiled....I know I can't normally afford $35 foundation and $28 lipgloss. But wow, it feels so great, looks so great, and overall, I feel so much fancier.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I so want to go back and get foundation and powder, but can't afford it. *sigh*
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

My little sister used to work for Chanel and now she works for Estee Lauder. Before that she worked in a fragrance department of a department store. Our bathroom looks like an explosion of a department store's makeup/fragrance area. I especially love it because I get my Ed Hardy and Burberry perfume for free!
            We ask ourselves when we get in a fix, what would Popeye do in a tight spot like this? He'd race for his true love and easily win it, in an old spinach can with a mast stuck in it. -Jimmy Buffett

Comment

Man. Walking into Sephora is dangerous for me, so I feel your pain... I recently developed allergies to some of my makeup and had to cave in and replace almost everything.

But yay for finding something that works! I've heard that the Smashbox stuff lasts a pretty long time, too.

Comment

Working...
              X