This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, here's the current count:

-Former coworker from my CURRENT store is 36-37 weeks preggo. (from what I've heard, she was STILL smoking and drinking during her pregnancy, so bubs might be coming soon) (girl)
    -Former coworker 1 from my OLD store is pregnant, but not sure how far along. (no idea)
    -Former coworker and girl I went to high-school with is 8-10 weeks.
    -3rd cousin is about 18 weeks (apparaently her son is LOVING the fact he's getting a little sibling and keeps referring to it as a sister despite the fact they don't know the sex yet-it's really funny )
    -Girl I went to primary school with is 20 or so weeks (and has confirmed to be having a boy)
    -A girl I went to high school with is about 34/35 weeks (and has been having belly pictures taken every week of herself so we can all see how she's doing) (girl)

A LOT of people are drinking something.....
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

When I was pregnant with My toddler I convinced My fiance to get snipped. (gave him the choice of him getting it done by a dr or by me) Toddler was an OOPS via birth control. I do have to say that we keep trying to have more.......
      My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

Working...
      X