Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didn't I get into this show sooner?

I've started watching the new BSG and am totally hooked! About halfway through the second season already, "Pegasus" being the next episode. Though, why is season three so expensive on blu-ray? Season two only cost about 35, yet season three is 60!
    DS Andy Cartwright: Everyone and their mums is packin’ round here!
    Nicholas Angel: Like who?
    DS Andy Wainwright: Farmers.
    Nicholas Angel: Who else?
    DS Andy Cartwright: Farmers’ mums.

Season three is where the really good stuff happens. Trust me on this.

Rapscallion

Comment

We got into it late also. After watching the first two episodes I just bought the entire series in a boxed edition. Spent a couple months going through the whole thing. LOVE BSG.
      My dollhouse blog.

Blog about life

Comment

I got into it a year or so ago, but I never finished it. Can't remember why I stopped watching, but I've got like two and a half episodes to go. But it's been long enough I'm going to have to go back and watch it all again.
        The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Anyone know if the third season blu-ray will come down in price at all? I looked online and it looked like it has the same amount of episodes as season 2, which I got for about $35.

Comment

I started to watch BSG about a year ago. I finished all 4 seasons in about 3 weeks. It is one of the best shows I have ever seen.
            I do find BSG to bee one of the most depressing shows I know of. Damned good, but depressing.
            Season 3 is when things really starts to become interesting.
            “I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic hatreds.” -George Carlin

Comment

I'm an original BSG fan all the way. The few episodes of the new series I saw just didn't do it for me. And I'm not patient enough to wait two seasons for the "good stuff" to happen. The good stuff needs to happen pretty damned pronto if it's going to keep my attention.

Comment

I have seen the original BSG. It is a great show.
                The two first seasons of the new BSG is very good, but the show gets a new depth in season 3, and I think that it gets better in season 3.

Comment

Help a girl out. I don't have tv. What's BSG?
                  GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

The new version of Battlestar Galactica.

I have to agree with others, season three was phenomenal. Exodus - that's all I need to say.

Rapscallion

Comment

ah. Thank you
                      GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

I have watched Exodus many times, it is one of the best episodes.
                        And the ending of season 3! One of my favourite moments in the series.

Comment

Hurrah! I checked online and the price for season 3 on Blu-ray went down from around 60 dollars to 35! Snatched that up right away. So between that coming tomorrow, as well as season 3 of Babylon 5 coming in at the end of the week, I'm in nerd heaven!

Comment

Working...
                          X