This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few Kind Thoughts, If You Would?

Just been diagnosed with a monstrous sinus infection and a concurrent shingles outbreak. Someone shoot me please?

Unfortunately, I have neither access to a gun, nor string and arrows for my bow. I was just about to go make some hot cocoa from scratch, though, and I'd be happy put on extra for you.
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Hope you soon feel better *gives double chocolate muffins and fluffy blanket*
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Oh, I'm sorry, hon. The shingles are terrible. Wish I could make it go away!
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

*sends mass healing and knockout drugs*

Fuzzybonks from Fuzzy, hugs from me
          In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
          She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Hot tea, cookies and quilts?

I don't have much, but I'll share with ya.
            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

I have stuffies that are very good at snuggling. Many hugs and healing thoughts coming your way.
              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

If your Dr doesn't prescribe it for you then tell him you want Lyrica for the pain.When I had shingles the local clinic gave me ordinary painkillers that didn't do a damn thing,went to my regular Dr & he immediately gave the scrip for Lyrica.Made all the difference in the world,I could sleep!
                "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks, guys. Cocoa and cookies and snuggles makes everything better. (Antiviral and antibiotic drugs are helping, too.) I'm starting to believe I'll live.

Comment

It may not cure the whole thing, but here's a recipe that may relieve your sinuses a bit:

Pour some chamomile flowers and a bit of thyme in a bowl.

Add boiling water.

Put towel over head, put head over bowl and INHALE.

Alternatevely, make yourself a big nice cup of chamomile tea and make sure to take a big sniff of the vapour emanating from the cup before every sip.
                    A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

Working...
                    X