Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In which we find out that you drink too much....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In which we find out that you drink too much....

You wake in the E.R. Police officer @ your bedside. Informs you that you're under arrest and you genuinely have no idea what happened. When you were filled in, you denied everything but not because you didn't do it but because you didnt remember it. Real life version of the Hangover? Pretty much, only I didnt see Zac Galifinakis anywhere.

What we were able to piece together was this.

Pt gets blasted (alcohol). Meets a man. they continue to drink together. After this, they decide to break into a neighbors house. Woman and man get into her tub and fall asleep there. Elderly lady comes home, gets ready for bed and notes 2 passed out people in her tub. The gentleman, had a loaded gun in his hand.

911 is called. Man wakes up and is arrested. Woman doesn't wake up and is taken to the hospital for babysitting.

This lady is passed out when she arrives. As she's being repositioned properly in the bed and being undressed for a hospital gown, pennies fall out of her ass. (No, seriously, pennies fell OUT of her ass)

She wakes up, has no recall and now is in trouble with the law for breaking into someones house with a gun. **

Lady. You win.

** I am genuinely grateful that whatever they had planned for that lady by breaking into her house, did not happen. Scary shit. **

Holy hell! How scary is that?! Glad everything turned out okay in the end... That could've been really bad.
    Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Is there a penny stuck up my butt?

I don't know Terrence, let me check!
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

It took me forever to get that Terrence and Phil=TP.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I must admit my brain is now wondering whether the pennies were ingested orally or inserted rectally and whether she has more treasure troves to discover during later visits to the loo. (Actually I presume the hospital x-rayed her to make sure, but I am mildly amused - as well as grossed out - by my mental image.)
          "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

wait...what? what?

what?

I think that story broke my brain
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth KatherineB View Post
              I must admit my brain is now wondering whether the pennies were ingested orally or inserted rectally and whether she has more treasure troves to discover during later visits to the loo. (Actually I presume the hospital x-rayed her to make sure, but I am mildly amused - as well as grossed out - by my mental image.)
              Well when I've heard of people putting zip-lock bags worth of money in places that they weren't meant to go....

(there is a serious nature to that part: in some Indigenous Australian communities, the women will do this so that they can buy necessities for themselves/their family, without their husbands using the money for alcohol or for equipment so they can steal petrol and sniff it*)

*=petrol sniffing is a HUGE problem in some Indigenous Aussie communities. The government has tried to combat this by introducing a non-sniffable fuel, but the truck-drivers and the like claim it's less effective in their vehicles. (can anyone actually verify this? The fuel is called Opal)
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                Well when I've heard of people putting zip-lock bags worth of money in places that they weren't meant to go....

(there is a serious nature to that part: in some Indigenous Australian communities, the women will do this so that they can buy necessities for themselves/their family, without their husbands using the money for alcohol or for equipment so they can steal petrol and sniff it*)

*=petrol sniffing is a HUGE problem in some Indigenous Aussie communities. The government has tried to combat this by introducing a non-sniffable fuel, but the truck-drivers and the like claim it's less effective in their vehicles. (can anyone actually verify this? The fuel is called Opal)
                I can't verify the details, but I do remember reading an article the other week that kids being caught fuel-sniffing had dropped off a lot as a result of this change. No facts or figures, but it made for interesting reading.
                "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

Penny for your thoughts?
                  In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                  She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                    (No, seriously, pennies fell OUT of her ass)
                    She was clearly going through her change.

Someone paid for her thoughts and correctly guessed what she thinks with.

Sheldon knocked on her ass three times.

That house must have been on Penny Lane.

She was making tourist pennies.

I could go all day with this, but these are the penny jokes I was able to come up with. Take them home with you.

Comment

Quoth NateTheChops View Post
                      I could go all day with this, but these are the penny jokes I was able to come up with. Take them home with you.
                      Is this your way of saying, "Keep the change"...?
                      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                        petrol sniffing is a HUGE problem in some Indigenous Aussie communities. The government has tried to combat this by introducing a non-sniffable fuel, but the truck-drivers and the like claim it's less effective in their vehicles. (can anyone actually verify this? The fuel is called Opal)
                        I've never even heard of this. John Tesh's radio show last week talked about the growing craze of alcohol sniffing, which I'd never heard of either. Well, when huffing spray paint doesn't do it anymore...

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
                          I've never even heard of this. John Tesh's radio show last week talked about the growing craze of alcohol sniffing, which I'd never heard of either. Well, when huffing spray paint doesn't do it anymore...
                          Well fuel is readily available in those parts, hence the sniffing. A bit more research reveals that with most fuels, they contain toluene and certain xylenes. It's more "aromatics". Opal contains less than 5% of it, whereas most fuel contains 20% of it. The catch is that it's slightly more expensive to produce.

Comment

Back in my OR days we got to remove lots of foreign objects from places they had no business being (usually, but not always, rectal). You'd be utterly surprised by what (and how) these things got there.

However, one bright young lad (not) came in after swallowing over $220 in one and two dollar coins.

For the non-Aussies here, these coins are fairly small, but, particularly the $2, they are thick and heavy.

Now, swallowing 100+ individual coins at one time leads to a sort of, shall we say, traffic jam in the works. They all lodged firmly in his stomach and didn't want to pass any further. No passing Go, no collecting $200. Or, in this case, $220+.

We literally had to open him up and fish them all out.

(He said he did it on a dare, the cops said he'd done a B&E and swallowed the contents of somebody's money box)

Comment

Quoth LesserSouthernFroglet View Post

For the non-Aussies here, these coins are fairly small, but, particularly the $2, they are thick and heavy.

Now, swallowing 100+ individual coins at one time leads to a sort of, shall we say, traffic jam in the works. They all lodged firmly in his stomach and didn't want to pass any further. No passing Go, no collecting $200. Or, in this case, $220+.
                              I wouldn't exactly call those two coins "small". Thick yes, heavy, somewhat. But when you compare them to the 20 and 50c pieces...

Here's a picture for comparison (the 1c and 2c coins are no longer in circulation, while they are legal tender, most of them were melted down into the bronze medals given out at the 2000 olympics. In terms of size, the coins in the picture are slightly smaller than that.)

Last edited by EricKei; 07-09-2013, 07:36 PM. Reason: image broke horiz. scroll -- Changed to WIMG tags -- click for full size

Comment

Working...
                              X