This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh help me....

It's a beautiful fall day, so I have my bedroom window open.

The guy across the way is doing some work on his house while blasting the local rock station.

It's currently playing the musical sphincter lock known as "feebird!" Also known as "Freebird" by Lynrd Skynrd.

And he's whistling along. Loudly. Out of tune.

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

As long as hes not showing you his own sphincter, just bear it til its over.

Comment

Sad thing is, during summer he probably is.

Who wears short shorts? HE wears short shorts. >.<

Comment

I call dibs on the band name "Sphincter Lock Down".

Comment

Maybe this will help: http://mariancall.bandcamp.com/track/free-bird

my favorite indie musician wrote a song called "Free Bird" so she'd have a way to respond when idiots at her concerts would request "Freebird" thinking they were being funny.
          "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Blast some AC/DC at him.

I've been outdoors most of the afternoon, enjoying the awesome October weather.
            "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

He was blasting that too.

I just turned my fan up on high so I could take a nap.

Comment

Naps are good, also.
                "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

I really need to get this off my chest.

Skynrd SUCKS.

Seriously. The only songs of theirs the radio stations around here ever play are their two worst ones. People around here just LOVE Skynrd. People around here also have family trees that do not fork.

I've worked with too many people who've told me "Sweet Home Alabama" is their favorite song. Yeah, and you probably have grease under your toenails, and a growing gallery of rusting kitchen appliances in your front yard. And a trophy that has the word "farting" on it. So we really shouldn't be treating your opinions as gospel.

Then again, this state is Alabama in everything but climate.

Saying all of this, I probably should be stripped of my citizenship in this state and exiled to someplace more urbane. Oh wait, I'd actually like that.

Comment

I take offense. :P I am a southerner by lineage and that song is one of my favorites. And I don't have greasy toenails, nor rusting appliances. Also, I like Creedence Clearwater and public radio. I defy description, actually. Really, Irv, I do understand what you mean about your neck of the woods. Just gotta give you guff. But, yeah, it's really hicksville down there.
                    Last edited by Food Lady; 10-04-2011, 04:04 AM.
                    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                    X