This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stampede at ComicCon

Well, on TV anyway. It's on Grey's and I am thoroughly enjoying this episode. I don't know what a tardis is, but apparently it's worth running over a person for. o_O
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

It's from Dr Who. It is his time traveling big, blue Police Box.

If it was a working Tardis, I would run someone over for it too. Especially if it had Matt Smith or David Tennant as the Doctor inside.
    A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

Time and Relative Dimension in Space

*is SUCH a geek*
      Attached Files
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

The TARDIS ... It's bigger on the inside for one and the best way to travel through time and space. It's the time machine for Doctor Who.

Or if you are my friend Nikki.. This is the version of the TARDIS you create.

http://www.mayfairemoon.com/gallery/...11&image_id=72

Comment

Hehe, I only know what a Tardis is cuz of several people on this very site.

And I am watching Grey's right now too.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I haven't watched Grey's since just before the mass shooting episode a couple of seasons back. I might have to watch the new one just for this.

Comment

Quoth Shpepper View Post
              Or if you are my friend Nikki.. This is the version of the TARDIS you create.

http://www.mayfairemoon.com/gallery/...11&image_id=72
              I think I saw her at Dragon*Con, if not it was one very much like it
              As soon as I start thinking
              That I'm sensible and sane
              The Random Hedgehog comes along
              And fiddles with my Brain
              (from card I got)

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                I don't know what a tardis is, but apparently it's worth running over a person for. o_O
                Get thee to a DVD store pronto!!!!! You will be hooked in no time. Isuggest starting with either the 4th Doctor (Tom Baker) or the 9th (Christopher Ecklestein)

I just found a T.A.R.D.I.S lamp for hubby. Very Shiny

I also have the schematics to build a full size replica. I'm planning to start it next year
                "When did you get a gold plated toilet?"
                "We don't have a gold plated toilet"
                "Oh dear, I think I just peed in your Tuba"

-Jasper Fforde

Comment

Quoth Lady Legira View Post
                  I think I saw her at Dragon*Con, if not it was one very much like it
                  I don't believe that one went to Dragon Con but I could be mistaken. I do know that it lights up and when you open the door, you hear " Did I mention it also travels through time?"

Comment

I don't know if I could get into Dr. Who. The kind of scifi I like is Twilight Zone. At any rate, last night the guy who lost his ear responded to the news of it being found with, "I don't care about my ear. I want my tardis!"
                    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Oh, no, a TARDIS isn't worth running someone over f-OMG IT SO TOTALLY IS I WANT ONE

Comment

A working Tardis? I would knock people over for one. Other then that..no
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Ehhhh.....A working Tardis is...

<puts on sunglasses> Nothing to phone home about.

<runs from the Dr. Who fans>
                          By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

I saw that episode. Gotta love the guy working on Zombie Nurse and realizing that her "injuries" are all stage make-up. Other than that, I'm glad they didn't use that episode to make sci-fi fans look like freaks, or make fun of us, like a certain CSI episode with furries.

Comment

Working...
                            X