This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your DAUGHTER?
    from Riker. In conjunction with that quote from Data. The look on Riker's face was priceless! (TNG)

Red alert...
    From the naked Q. (TNG)

Just go, Mr. Neelix...
    (If I got that right) Tuvok. After Neelix had a grand ol' time with a Klingon woman, in ...Tuvok's room? The room was a damn mess. (VOYAGER)

Oh, SHIT!
    Data....from "Generations" (TNG).
    Last edited by Tama; 09-10-2011, 04:21 AM.
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post

"Oh, SHIT!"

Data....from "Generations" (TNG).
      I got a kick out of HOW he said it, too. Not all at once, more like...

Oh........ SHIT!

Comment

Perhaps today IS a good day to Die!

Worf, Battle of Sector 001

Comment

Best part of Generations...Data's song.

Riker: Scan for life-forms.

Data: Yes sir, I just...love scanning for life-forms. *creating music on the comm panel and singing* Life forms....you tiny little life forms...you pwecious little life forms...where are you....
          My dollhouse blog.

Blog about life

Comment

"I believe I speak for everyone here sir, when I say....to HELL with our orders."
            "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth LewisLegion View Post
              Best part of Generations...Data's song.

Riker: Scan for life-forms.

Data: Yes sir, I just...love scanning for life-forms. *creating music on the comm panel and singing* Life forms....you tiny little life forms...you pwecious little life forms...where are you....
              *snerk* I will have to see Generations just to see that moment played out.
              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
              -----
              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth xaenon View Post
                Dr. McCoy (alone in sickbay)
                Chekov: Admit it. We're lost.
                Sulu: Yeah, but we're making great time.
                (one of the movies, I forget which one)
                Star Trek V: The Final Frontier

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                No mention yet of the greatest line ever?

"Captain, I protest, I am NOT a merry man!"
                --Worf (after Q dresses him up for a Robin Hood-themed thing) (I forget the episode)
                TNG- Q-pid

Quoth draggar View Post
                Also, Data from "First Contact" (?):

"Captain, I think I speak for the entire crew when I say, to hell with our orders"
                I think this was actually from Insurrection. The scene is on the Captain's Yacht as Picard is preparing to help the planetary folk, and disobey direct orders from Starfleet. The rest of the crew show up, and Data speaks for all of them, in a show of support.

SC
                Last edited by BroSCFischer; 09-14-2011, 11:16 AM.
                "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
                  And my favorite quote so far...besides the Dr Mccoy "I'm a doctor not a ....." is the Dr on Voyager -- "I"m a Doctor not a peeping Tom". Not sure of the episode title.
                  Its from the episode "Drone" when the Doctor's Mobile emitter is infected with Seven's borg nanoprobes in a transporter malfunction.

That ep has one of my favorite lines ever as well.

"The Borg, Partypoopers of the galaxy."

Comment

Quoth Chanlin View Post
                    Its from the episode "Drone" when the Doctor's Mobile emitter is infected with Seven's borg nanoprobes in a transporter malfunction.

That ep has one of my favorite lines ever as well.

"The Borg, Partypoopers of the galaxy."
                    HAHAHA forgot about that ..thx for the reference. I could have found it but was lazy
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Drunk Quark: I just shared a bottle of kanar...with...Damar! Hey, that rhymes!
                      "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

OK. so I know Enterprise isn't the most popular series....but here's a good one I just remembered from the fourth season episode "Awakening."

Tucker is in command during a tense standoff with the Vulcans.

*the bridge shakes from a close warning shot*

Tucker: How many warning shots do Vulcans usually fire?

Soval: None.

Quoth BroSCFischer View Post
                        I think this was actually from Insurrection. The scene is on the Captain's Yacht as Picard is preparing to help the planetary folk, and disobey direct orders from Starfleet. The rest of the crew show up, and Data speaks for all of them, in a show of support.

SC
                        No, it was from First Contact.

The scene goes:

Picard: Lt Hawk, set a course for Earth, MAXIMUM warp. I'm about to commit a direct violation of our orders. Any of you who wish to object should do so now; it will be noted in my log.

After a few seconds of silence.

Data: I believe I speak for everyone here sir when I say....to HELL with our orders.

The one you're thinking of from Insurrection comes after the senior staff volunteers to help Picard protect the Baku. Data points out that the effects of the planet may have affected everyone's judgment except his own. When asked what he would do, he replies "Saddle up....lock and load."

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uzciSGyZAg
                          Quote Dalesys:
                          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Odo (on Klingon Bloodwine):

"It's a pity is hasn't got any bubbles...."

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

"If I were human, I believe my response would be 'Go to Hell'. .... If I were human."
                              -Spock (on news that the 1701-A is to be decommissioned), ST6

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                                He did a little too much LDS in the 60's...

Kirk about Spock, The Voyage Home

Yes, that's LDS, not LSD.
                                My favourite of the movies.

"ok, everyone remember where we parked "
                                -Kirk, as they are leaving the invisible ship in Golden Gate Park

and of course, we cannot forget the "nuclear wessels" in Alameda.....

Madness takes it's toll....
                                Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Working...
                                X