This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooboy!

So.. I haven't been here in since.. when? A year.. maybe more? Why?

I left Timeshares-R-Us. I couldn't take the place anymore. -- that and I somehow got suckered into another forum. Now that I look at the dates since I last logged in here, my join date there is two days away. WOOPS! -shameful grin-

The sad thing is that I left one Cube farm for another. Woops.

But I got more stories to share! I just.. have to like.. regroup and stuff. [I need to figure out what I can or cannot share about my current place. I may not be able to say diddly until I leave since I had to sign a confidentiality agreement.] I got a LOT of stories from the T-R-U.

-The ever hair obsessed, Cilantro Assassin.
    "The problem isn't usually that there are stupid people in the world as much as it is that the stupid people like to call or come in and point out how stupid they are to the working public" -Justa

Long time no see! Welcome back! I've hopped around quite a bit from one phone/cube farm to the other. Right now I'm applying for school to get my certificate in health coding/reimbursement (I plan on working my way up to an A.S. in Health Information Technology). I'm still doing the call center thing, but for hotel reservations. Looking forward to some stories you have from T-R-U and other places too!
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Welcome back.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
      X