This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gurndigarn View Post
    it was the norse mythos, which I'm relatively lacking in.
    Oops... well, according to http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/4324/goddesses.html
    , Peorth is a Runic letter. Sorry for that misunderstanding.
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Let's not forget the very first big musical number in Grease...
      Sandy's lines basically say "We had a great time together doing fun, wholesome things!"
      Danny's lines basically say "Oh I totally got some action with this hot chick over the summer!"
      Re: Quiche.
      Pie is manly.
      Eggs, meat, and cheese are manly.
      Therefore, making an egg, meat, and cheese pie must be very manly.
      So sayeth Spiffy McMoron!

Comment

Quoth BusyBee View Post
        Sandy's lines basically say "We had a great time together doing fun, wholesome things!"
        Danny's lines basically say "Oh I totally got some action with this hot chick over the summer!"
        There's a difference between the two?

I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

So forcing one's religion on someone, which may or may not be correct (won't go into that) is much better than telling a story of a hero, solely because of the fact that it's based on Greek mythology, a polytheistic religion, that anyone with an IQ over 5 should know. Right. Logic is not only out to lunch, but also on an indefinite vacation period.
          Pretend there's something here that sounds insightful, but is really just some pseudo-intellectual bull.

Comment

Working...
          X