Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sincerely hope Jester is right, and a competent judge throws the case out. What I wouldn't give to meet this woman and give her a or twenty, to knock some sense into her surgically-sculpted head. Like I said before, she's absolute poison, and I'm sorry you're having to deal with her crap.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I don't have much detail right now, but as far as I understand she's blaming her divorce on me- saying my actions caused the divorce. I'm also 3 bottles into a 6 pack of apple cider so I'm a little tipsy. Angry Orchards Cinnful Cider really is Cinnful.

Bull-hocky, all of it. I'm convinced she's truly and actually evil. A kingdom for 10 minutes alone with her and usage of a flame-thrower.

Comment

You could include a boom box with a Yoko Ono CD for additional suffering.
        Experience is knowing how not to get your teeth kicked in - again. -- The Freethinker

"And that... entitles you to no mercy at all, no matter what." -- from Going Postal by Terry Pratchett

Comment

This stinks. What is the world is that judge smoking to let this obviously vindictive and baseless lawsuit go forward? I know her lawyer has $$$ in his eyes but the judge is an idiot.

Counter sue for harassment and anything else your lawyer can come up with. And when you win demand repayment for your court costs and wasted time. From both moron and her lawyer.

Best of luck to you...

Comment

Just read the whole thread. Tough break, man. This bitch has some serious denial issues. If anyone is to blame for her divorce, it's her. SHE'S the one who slept around, and SHE'S the one who made the mountain out of the molehill.

Hopefully your case goes well, and the bitch ends up in the gutter. Hang in there

Comment

Quoth FerrousBueller View Post
              I don't have much detail right now, but as far as I understand she's blaming her divorce on me- saying my actions caused the divorce. I'm also 3 bottles into a 6 pack of apple cider so I'm a little tipsy. Angry Orchards Cinnful Cider really is Cinnful.

Bull-hocky, all of it. I'm convinced she's truly and actually evil. A kingdom for 10 minutes alone with her and usage of a flame-thrower.
              Oh. Oh. Your lawyer will eat her alive in the end. Gonna be annoying along the way, and probably will end up having to drag the estranged hubby into court, but yea, that's gonna fail HARD.
              Life: Reality TV for deities. - dalesys

Comment

Quoth mhkohne View Post
                Your lawyer will eat her alive in the end.
                And her lawyer will be dessert.

Comment

Just from what I can tell, she probably got plastic surgery, cheated on her husband, and they got a divorce. How is that your fault?
                  The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

Quoth Thud-n-Blunder View Post
                    You could include a boom box with a Yoko Ono CD for additional suffering.
                    And then after she's had 12 hours of that torture, lock her in a small room with a tv and make her sit through a 24 hour marathon of Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.

Then after all that, I'll pack up my brother and send him to live with her for a month. She'll definitely be begging for mercy after all that.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Never mind the Yoko Ono CD...

...I just found out that it contravenes the "cruel and unusual punishment" clause of the Constitution. I can go no stronger than being forced to listen to Terry Jacks' "Seasons in the Sun" on repeat for 12 hours, with mandatory breaks for "Run Joey Run" every hour.

But just think of how the saccharine lyrics will send her blood sugar through the roof!
                      Experience is knowing how not to get your teeth kicked in - again. -- The Freethinker

"And that... entitles you to no mercy at all, no matter what." -- from Going Postal by Terry Pratchett

Comment

• Quoth Thud-n-Blunder View Post
                        ...I just found out that it contravenes the "cruel and unusual punishment" clause of the Constitution. I can go no stronger than being forced to listen to Terry Jacks' "Seasons in the Sun" on repeat for 12 hours, with mandatory breaks for "Run Joey Run" every hour.

But just think of how the saccharine lyrics will send her blood sugar through the roof!
                        No, for that you need "Honey" by Bobby Goldsboro, or that Clint Homes song that starts with "My name is Michael..."

Alternatively, you could lock her up with the complete Justin Bieber collection.
                        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Sounds like "Dave Barry's Book of Bad Songs" needs to be added to our reference library for punishment/torture ideas.
                          "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• Quoth FerrousBueller View Post
                            When I measured her, her measurements are.. well, A-cup at best.... She comes in for the dress 3 days ago and... well.... she's now easily a Double D cup. Party Balloon grade Double D Cup.
                            Quoth PoliteBoy View Post
                            SHE'S the one who made the mountain out of the molehill.
                            More than once.
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Cheap shot, XC.

OTOH, it fits
                              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• Holy crap! I mentioned this thread to my mom and she said, "Max out all the credit cards, then declare bankruptcy." I feel for you, this is horrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X