Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats, I just served the most racist person ever.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's awesome

Lots of gluten free cookies with sugary goodness on top to you for having the priviledge of having your brain spasm in the face of such rampant racism.

And here I was beginning to think that the world was getting smarter and more civilised
    Total surrender
    Your touch is so tender
    Your skin is like water on a burning beach
    And it brings me relief
    "Nails in My Feet" - Crowded House

Comment

Quoth Killer Bees View Post
      And here I was beginning to think that the world was getting smarter and more civilized
      Civilization is overrated, KB. What people like that need is a simple, crude, barbaric smack upside the head every time they open their mouths like that.
      ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
      And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

I kick anyone out who uses racist slurs. If I hear the n-word, or any anti-gay slurs, or basically anything disrespectful toward a group of people just because of their beliefs, I take their intended purchases and place them out of reach, and point toward the door. They protest. I shake my head, saying nothing, until they leave. I've gotten in trouble for it before, but my belief is principles before corporate policy. If you want to be racist, do it at home. Don't do it in a convenience store filled with all manners or race, sex, religion, etc.
        Although I do hunt down and destroy all the Jehovah's Witnesses pamphlets in the store when people leave them. I don't scream at the top of my lungs that I hate them, though.

Comment

Maybe make up some bingo-type cards. Hmm... Bigot...Bingo
          Now I have that song stuck in my head!!!

B I G O T , B I G O T, B I G O T and ASS-HOLE WAS HIS NAME-O!

cutenoob
          In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
          She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

You should have asked her if the books she was looking for was Mein Kempf. Yeah I know bad taste but she was a racist bitch who probably subscribes to Nazivision thru her local cable company.
            My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

I came up with Singleton Solitaire with the intent of something similar. I had boxes for "The right person will come along," and "You never know!" etc.

That was fun.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
              X