This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Control Shift F11

I made the mistake of pushing those in an attempt to engage the snipping tool. That was so, so wrong. Now my resolution is ridiculous. It's a Toshiba Satellite with Windows 7. I found this http://formletterwords.blogspot.com/...1-display.html but when I select the new resolution it appears to do nothing. I mean, it highlights the line but I don't see how to enter or get out of the ccc program. Maybe that's because it's zoomed in too far. Any ideas?
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Generally, pressing Return will select any "OK" button, unless you're in a text-entry field.

Check whether your machine is new enough (ie. with a GCN based GPU) to use the Crimson drivers instead of Catalyst. I have a feeling they'll have nixed a misfeature like that in the transition.

If all else fails, reboot in "Safe Mode with Networking" and run Display Driver Uninstaller, then reinstall the latest available drivers for your hardware.

Comment

There was an apply button that I couldn't see. Somehow later I found it and was able to re-set it. Thank you. It's always my first instinct to come in here because you all are so smart about this stuff.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
        you all are so smart about this stuff.
        My first reaction to your question was "What in the hell...?"
        Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
        OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
        she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
        Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Working...
        X