Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add me to the too jaded to care, be surprised, or be sickened crowd........ this board has jaded me beyond what I ever imagined...... even that doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would. Kinda scary.

Where is the "make bad peoples head go boom" button when you need it?
    "It's times like these that make me wanna go straight."
    James from Pokémon.

Comment

Quoth Velfarre2001 View Post
      Where is the "make bad peoples head go boom" button when you need it?
      P-branch* is working on it. We're currently installing new engines in the fleet of CS buses, as well as pimping out said buses In the meantime, please use the "NFW" (no fucking way) button

*Similar to Q-Branch in the Bond flicks.
      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

The job I had before this one was as a secretary to several engineers. I was in the hospital for two weeks once with a serious illness during my tenure with these idiots. I deem them idiots because they called the hospital *every* day, sometimes *several times* a day for me to "help" them because they didn't know what to do. It didn't matter that they had a temp secretary, "she doesn't know anything" they whined. After a while I unplugged my phone and they called the nurses station to get messages to me. When I got back to work, I was treated like dirt for being sick. So I quit. No notice, I just walked out one day. It was one of the happiest days of my life. I really didn't understand how much I was abused at that job until I started my current job as a clerk in a small town grocery. I took a pay cut of 1/2, but it's well worth it to me.

Comment

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post
          Me: well our concierge is in the hospital

Guest: so? Does that mean the whole world has to come to a halt? what about your customer's needs? Can I have the phone number to the hospital so I can call her there?
          :doubletake:

Huh?

This question might have caused a Brain to Mouth Failure along the lines of "No! If you were in the HOSPITAL would you want some jerk to call you with their selfishness?"

SC
          "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

that is sick, and I have seen the flip side of the coin too,

my dad had some legal papers he needed, but the woman who was working on them had a daughter that was very sick in the hospital, so they let dad know what happened and the papers he really needed asap would be delayed, and unlike this tool, he said "that is fine I hope her daughter gets better soon, that is more important then my legal battle with evil people" so this not only makes me sick, that makes me think this twatwaffle of douchberry is petty, pure and simple petty

fuck he can plan his own vactation without the poor girl, but my dad needed those legal papers big time, so the tool should diaf fast

damn it there are more important things in the world then cruises
            http://dragcave.net/user/LadyMage

Comment

Quoth StormCMage View Post
              damn it there are more important things in the world then cruises
              "But it's the principle!!!!!!!!!"

Comment

Quoth depechemodefan View Post
                I can imagine him calling every single hospital asking for her, then bitch her out because she coughed in the phone.
                Is it a good idea to give this jerk ideas?
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Frankly, I can see normal people, even good people, going through that whole conversation, even passing over the comment of the concierge being in the hospital, because while yes, that is sad, they still have this vacation to plan, they don't know the concierge, and for all they know, said concierge could be in the hospital as an outpatient getting an ingrown toenail removed.

I can see normal people, even good people, doing all that.

Well, until he asked for her number in the hospital. See, that is when it went from "too wrapped up in their own lives to be overly concerned about a stranger" to "total fuck troutery."

Hope the fucker gets eaten by a shark.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post

Hope the fucker gets eaten by a shark.
                    Aw, what did the shark do to deserve that?

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                      I can see normal people, even good people, doing all that.
                      Me too. Like a "I'm sorry to hear that, is there anyone else I can speak to about this matter then?"

Comment

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post
                        Aw, what did the shark do to deserve that?
                        Sorry, you'll get no sympathy out of me for a shark. They are teeth with fins, period.

The only time I like sharks is when they are on my plate. Preferably blackened rare.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Okay, what is a concierge? Maybe that's confusing me.

Comment

The concierge is the person at the nicer hotels that can arrange for your dry-cleaning, jet ski-rentals, suggest nice restaurants in the area, make reservations for you, get you special requests, etc, etc. Sort of the hotel's on-site butler/secretary, as it were.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Oh okay so customer is upset that the concierge is at the hospital?

Comment

That guy needs to fall on my knife.
                                whohatesshrimp?

Comment

Working...
                                X