Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Lady Legira View Post
    Me to my Sister - I don't know wether I sew to stop myself from self harming or as a form of self harming
    Running a seam across your finger is a bad bad idea... Especially on a triple-needle machine - My Mother

(she sewed tents, awnings, boat covers and tipis)
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• *sigh* Ever feel like you want to throw out every piece of clothing you own and buy all new stuff?

Not that I can afford to do that....just wishing...
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Oh mooncat...all the time. Got this job and all the shirts i bought for the last job arent allowed...no tanktops. Grrrr

Comment

• So I bought 3.47 pounds of chicken today. Guess how many pieces that was?

TWO. Two of the freakin' biggest chicken legs (whole legs, thigh & drum) that I have ever seen.

Comment

• My new novella is up on Amazon, and Lynn Flewelling e-mailed me with feedback about it (we are both in an organization that promotes female specfic writers).

LYNN FLEWELLING!

I shall never delete it.
            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Muriel The Witch is chasing me! Hellllp!!!
              NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                My new novella is up on Amazon, and Lynn Flewelling e-mailed me with feedback about it (we are both in an organization that promotes female specfic writers).

LYNN FLEWELLING!

I shall never delete it.
                Oooh I love her books! Good for you!

Comment

• I'm walking around downtown Ottawa(Canada) this afternoon, and I can't stop thinking about how harass it would be to play a 1:1 scale game of Battletech in the streets.
                  Frying pans! Who knew, right?

Comment

• I want to build a cubbyhouse for the kids!
                    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Grass is evil. When we buy a house, it is getting ripped out and field turf is getting put in. For the none sport person, field turf is lovely fake grass.

Spent yesterday mowing and now my head is going to explode. I hate grass
                      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Finally came up with a name for my OC pony : Sewshy. Son thinks I should call her Quiltshy. Hmmm.
                        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quiltshy rolls off the tongue nicer.
                          "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

• Pissing out the window and shitting out the window are two different things!!
                            NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

• Received a couple unflattering reviews on Goodreads. The criticisms are perfectly valid- except the one complaining my novella has no sex in it. Where do people get the idea that LGBT fiction always = sex?
                              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Cleaning the flat for our birthday party tomorrow. It's fun when 3 of you are doing it. Jen is fine, I'm having to sit down for regular breaks so I don't stress my knee out and Tony had a small seizure (absence). Yay for medical issues
                                As soon as I start thinking
                                That I'm sensible and sane
                                The Random Hedgehog comes along
                                And fiddles with my Brain
                                (from card I got)

Comment

Working...
                                X