No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of my friends is having a rough time and needed to talk so she called me last night. We talked 6 hours. The only reason we hung up was cause I needed to get some sleep before my opening shift.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Girl Scout cookies.....nom nom nom.....
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
        Girl Scout cookies.....nom nom nom.....
        Made from only the freshest girl scouts!

Rapscallion

Comment

• Quoth Rapscallion View Post
          Made from only the freshest girl scouts!

Rapscallion
          I Lurrved the poster of the pregnant Girl Scout... with the Boy Scout slogan for the title...

"Be Prepared"
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Screw you, snow!!!
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I might be a huge baby and can't even kill a roach (I catch and release), but at least I will never be chosen to go to the Predator planet and be their prey.
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I just discovered that I cannot drive while listening to classical music.

It feels like I'm driving into a Hitchcock film.
                "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• I need a life, so I'm not stuck helping the desk from home on a Friday night.
                  "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

• 1 o'clock in de marnin'...toim fer some Skyrim, lads.
                    You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

• Dude. I must watch a play through of Portal. ASAP.

Comment

• Quoth gunsage
                        1 o'clock in de marnin'...toim fer some Skyrim, lads.
                        So jealous! *pouts*

Comment

• Omg! I just realized David Tennant (the best Doctor) played Barty Crouch Jr in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Comment

• New RPG life goal: A Mage the Ascension character who does everything in his power to be The Doctor.

Edit: This post actually has nothing to do with Dragon Wings'. Came from a conversation with Kheldarson. Just awesome coincidence to be talking about The Doctor at the same time.
                            Last edited by KabeRinnaul; 11-12-2011, 07:05 AM.
                            » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Woohoo! The Doctor. *swoons*

Comment

• My current FB status to encourage people to get their kids to a free flight rally we are holding is " Harrison Ford was chairman of the Young Eagles program and flies kids himself in his own planes, you should encourage kids to fly, because Han freakin Solo wants you to. Think about it, then let me know I can give you info about the local EAA chapters who are giving free flights."

I'm thinking of using a similar one on our chapter's facebook page...maybe without the "freakin" part...

Oh and my friend just reminded me that he is a board member of the Archaeology Institute of America, which is awesome, since who better than Indiana Jones to get people into archaeology!

And my geeky love for Harrison Ford grows.
                                Last edited by Squeaksmyalias; 11-12-2011, 08:14 PM. Reason: More nerdiness
                                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Working...
                                X