Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm bringing the Canadian Government in here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm bringing the Canadian Government in here!

Me: I manage a game store in a mall. The area isn't known for its wealthy clientèle, far from it in fact.
    SC: Crazy old guy.

I am sitting at work, near closing so the boss and I are just chatting. SC comes in and the boss asks me to remove him from the store (I am guessing the guy had been in before). SC is watching people on the computers playing LoL.

I look over and the SC is standing there muttering at someone on one of the computers.
    Me: Sir, its rude to stare over people's shoulders.
    SC: I'm not doing anything wrong, just asking this guy a question.
    Me: *he is obviously not doing that as the other guy is not replying nor is he paying attention to SC* Sorry sir but you will have to go.
    SC: F*ck you man, I can do what I want, I am a customer, I am always right.
    Me: GTFO NOW!!!! (in those exact words)
    SC: *backing out the door now* I am coming back with the Canadian Government
    Me: The Canadian Law says that I can refuse you service, GTFO.
    SC:
    Me: *Pointing to the mall entrance and raising my voice now* There is the door, use it NOW
    Boss: *who has been right beside me the whole time*
    SC: *Leaves swearing all the way to the door and out*
    "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

he's bringing the ENTIRE GOVERNMENT with him?
    How're they gonna all fit in his car?

I guess that's the "upgrade" to "I'm gonna get my lawyer!"

Comment

In my head I picture him returning flanked by two very polite Mounties.
      "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth Sandiercy View Post
        SC comes in and the boss asks me to remove him from the store (I am guessing the guy had been in before).
        Your boss said to remove him, you did exactly that. And no doubt the poor soul who was using the computer is relieved that you did.
        Quoth Sandiercy View Post
        SC: I'm not doing anything wrong,
        SC: F*ck you man, I can do what I want, I am a customer, I am always right.
        Ever notice how the ones who insist that they're not doing anything wrong, usually are? And the ones who scream that the customer is always right usually are neither a customer nor in the right?

Good job turfing the creep.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
          You better watch out. He might start a riot.

By which, I mean...

PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Well if this happened in Vancouver, you'd best watch that riot talk. The Canucks choke in the playoffs, and the city burns (and it's not an isolated event either)**

**I mention that as a Minnesota Wild fan who loves to poke fun at the Knuckleheads in Vancouver.

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
              I picture him leaving, be dragged by two very polite mounties. After very politely putting on the silver bracelets...
              Life: Reality TV for deities. - dalesys

Comment

He ain't a customer if he hasn't paid for anything, nor is intending to.
                My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
                It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Considering the last time I dealt with anyone from the Canadian government (besides border crossings) their pilot said "It's like herding cats to get them onto the plane, next time I'm bringing a laser pointer" I wouldn't hold my breath...lol

Comment

Be sure and refer him to the Bureau of Video Games and Customer Relations.

http://www.actsofgord.com/Victory/chapter02.php

Comment

Quoth WIphone_lady View Post
                      Well if this happened in Vancouver, you'd best watch that riot talk. The Canucks choke play in the playoffs, and the city burns (and it's not an isolated event either)
                      Fixed that for you.

(god what an embarrassment that was)
                      I AM the evil bastard!
                      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

you know this is kinda like the letter i read at PFB where the lady actually demanded that the First Lady personally be her lawyer for her issue.

maybe the SC thought the Prime Minister of Canada - or the spouse - would come down and champion him?

Comment

Working...
                        X