Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Game] [OOC] Into the Black (Firefly-verse)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just waiting for an opportunity to use "I'm a doctor, not a ______."
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Or as exile and I had last time we played, "it's not lupus, its never lupus "
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I see that Syman Lerga's limp grasp of grammar is contagious.

Bo ha ha ha.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• NUUUUUUU!!! Not are to be Mujubar from New Dehli!!!

Comment

• Christ-Chex sorry guys! Lost track of things! Sarlon; why didn't you remind me when I was at your house?!

Comment

• cause it was only that day that I found out you lost your job and thought thats why you hadn't been posting.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                cause it was only that day that I found out you lost your job and thought thats why you hadn't been posting.
                Well, to be fair, you were right...

Comment

• Exile... try Citi...

Comment

• ...and is this game dead?

Comment

• Quoth Tyg3rW01f View Post
                      ...and is this game dead?
                      It's on life support. It's severely hampered by the fact that one of the significant players (Exile) is an infrequent poster. I understand that's down to major RL issues, but it does make it hard to progress the game, and I hate to just force things along.
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

Exile... try Citi...
                        I told him to go back to hell....least they hire anyone with a pulse

Comment

Exile... try Citi...
                          Had an interview at one of their competitors today. Also, sorry. I got caught up in relieving my own unemployment. Not bitter, just easily distrac ooh someone else is hiring!

Comment

• Thanks for an IC post, Exile.

Expect a response on Sunday, when I'll have the time to compose Lerga's answers.

Comment

• Aye aye captain!

Comment

• Wee, we're underway again

Comment

Working...
                                X