Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No I am all thumbs when it comes to sewing. *hides few pieces she had successfully made*

TPBM knows the perfect story to read to 5 to 11 year old children.
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• "The Pea Little Thrigs"

TPBM spoons speakerish.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• TPBM will tell my furchild 4am is NOT the time to wake mommy to go outside as loud as possible.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Sarlon's furbaby! Learn how to read a clock! No 4 AM wake-up calls for your fur Momma! Shame on you! Let her sleep until 4:30.

TPBM knows of a way to help cats tell time.

Comment

• nono he KNOWS what time it is...I had been neglecting his litter box (because he had been going outside for several hours every day), so he was voicing his displeasure.

TPBM thinks I'm bad for neglecting the litterbox.
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Yes I totally totally do

TPBM will tell me if 19% is a good interest rate on a credit card or not
              Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
              Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Oh God! I hope not! But it's better than my Visa or is that Discover with a 28% interest rate.

TPBM will tell me how to keep myself occupied while Child Rum is in day care for 6 hours today.

Comment

• um...celebrate? then do what ever you bloody well please!

TPBM is excited that my book is nearing 80% completion!

Comment

• I am excited! Yay!

TPBM will tell me the secret of how all the great novelists over the years accomplished getting words on a page.

Comment

• My advice is sit down, start writing and forget to think, just write....don't stop and think, don't think about if it makes sense or not and don't worry about the ending....its the journey there that makes a good book worth the wait till the end -Sarlon Arlop (quote)

TPBM thinks I wrote that myself >.>

Comment

• Nah, it confuses me too much to think about it lol

TPBM plays Minecraft.
                        My Wajas cave

Comment

• nope.

TPBM knows something interesting to escape to in Nags Head, NC in october.

Comment

Working...
                          X