Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We will be right there..or rather outside your door..I hope you don't mind us inviting a friend..they will help us get there faster."

About 10 seconds later..there is a knock on Kate's door.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

"I think I might be up to that. Maybe not if you'd offered me pills. Good idea on skipping that one." He starts to step into the portal, then stops. "Is this going to be very uncomfortable?"
      » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

Which gets another spurt of surprise, which she quickly tries to suppress. She's still not sure how much of her emotions get shared since she picks up on everyone else's. But opens the door in a few moments. "Hi."
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Robert

The man shakes his head "You won't feel anything. It's just a portal. Not as quick as the twins..er that is the feline..never mind..they should be waiting on the other side."

Kate
          When she opens the door the female she met earlier is standing there, as is the male, but there is now a third. Who is covered head to toe, not a bit of them can you actually see due to the 'disguise'. This person gives off worry..apprehension and fear..

"Sorry for how abrupt this was..now..I am sure you have questions. May we come in..or would you like to do this at our place?"
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Rob briefly considers asking whether there will be cake on the other side before shrugging and stepping through.

Comment

The new batch of emotions isn't helping her own, and she licks her lips nervously. "I'd prefer it here...please."
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Robert

On the other side, is .. luxury. It seems to be some sort of living room, but it has to be the size of most normal houses. Several large televisions, couches, chairs, etc..are lining the area..and there are a few here. One of which is .. a bipedal feline female (looks like a wereleopard). A rare physical mutation apparently. There is also a oriental female with blue hair, and a mid eastern female with red hair.

"Welcome to wonder land." chuckles the man who brought Rob here. "That is Kit..or is it Kat?" he looks at the feline.

"Kat, Kit had to port the Geminis".

He nods.

He then introduces the other two.

Comment

Kate
                  They nod.."Ok..may we come in..our friend is a bit worried that others might see them."

Comment

Kate stands aside with a nod. "Can I get you anything to drink?" When all else fails, proper etiquette is always a good answer.
                    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Rob nods to each in turn, a bit nervous. He's pretty clearly the stereotypical geek, and isn't really sure what to do with himself in a new group. But he does turn to his recruiter.

"But I don't think I ever got your name, though."

Comment

You sense amusement from the cloaked figure. "Some milk would be lovely"

For some reason Alexis rolls her eyes, but she gives off a little amusement of her own.

Comment

"Name is Johnny V. The bosses are on a mission right now..you need anything or have any questions?"

Comment

Kate smiles a little, relaxing. "Pretty sure we have that...anybody else want something?" She's heading towards the kitchen.
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

"Johnny V?" He pauses. "Wait. Like the robot? Number five is alive?"

Comment

Kate

The Gemini's turn down the offer..and the other figure decides to take off the mask. Revealing a feline face..identical to a certain other one..but of course Kate wouldn't know that.

Robert
                                He laughs. "Nah, I used to watch a very old show called Misfits of science, a character named Johnny V, changed my name to that."

Comment

Working...
                                X