This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Night(club) of Idiots Part 3 - Exposures of the indecent kind

For starters, let’s just get a few things straight, there are certain things people in my line of work (or any for that matter) just do not want to see at all.

Things nightclub/social photographers don’t want to see #1: Your cock.

Keep that zipped up.

Seriously.

No one wants to see that. Except maybe the girl that’s (un)lucky enough to go home with you…

Things nightclub/social photographers don’t want to see #2: Other parts of your body that should be covered up.

Should nipples are great, I won’t deny that, but I don’t really want to be publishing yours on the internet for the whole world to see. Drunk you may think it’s a great idea, but hungover you the next morning might just have another reason to be regretting the night before (Especially if the night before included the guy from #1)

Things nightclub/social photographers don’t want to see #3: Your middle finger/other rude gestures or facial expressions.

I’m here to take photos of people having fun to promote the venue/night or as keepsakes for the client if it’s a private event. No one wants to see you ruining shots - doesn’t really make people want to come along to the night and it certainly isn’t a photo the birthday girl wants to frame on her wall.

Things nightclub/social photographers don’t want to see #4: Guys creeping on girls in photos.

You know the scene, some douchey guy with a cheesy grin on his face, arm around a girl who’s recoiling in disgust. Yeah, not exactly an inviting image to promote the night.

I’ll post more as I think of them…
Working...
X