This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wacked out klepto woman

We have a snack shop where guest can buy things. A woman staying asked for some soup. I show her where. She runs off with it without paying!
    Later, she comes back and demand free dinner. I tell her there's no free dinner here but she can get a frozen dinner in our shop. This time I keep and eye on her and becuase of that she pays for it.
    She looked and acted really strange: her eyes were buggin out, very thin and pale, and shaky. Then she asks for a crib for her baby. Yep she's in charge of another life! Hopefully she straightens out before the kid gets all messed up.
    10 to 1 that's she'll steal all our towels from the room, pillows and blankets. And people always ask why we take extra authorization of their credit card :/
    Can't reason with the unreasonable.
    The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Can you charge the stolen soup to her room since she's a guest?
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth HotelMinion View Post
      We have a snack shop where guest can buy things. A woman staying asked for some soup. I show her where. She runs off with it without paying!
      Later, she comes back and demand free dinner. I tell her there's no free dinner here but she can get a frozen dinner in our shop. This time I keep and eye on her and becuase of that she pays for it.
      She looked and acted really strange: her eyes were buggin out, very thin and pale, and shaky. Then she asks for a crib for her baby. Yep she's in charge of another life! Hopefully she straightens out before the kid gets all messed up.
      10 to 1 that's she'll steal all our towels from the room, pillows and blankets. And people always ask why we take extra authorization of their credit card :/

Did anyone tell her she had to pay for the soup when she came back down?

Comment

Quoth An Haddock View Post
        Did anyone tell her she had to pay for the soup when she came back down?
        Her likely answer: Soup...what soup?
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Next time deny her the soup. NO SOUP FOR YOU!
          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Soup....beautiful soup...soup of the evening
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

bugging out? very thin? pale?

i'll put 5 bucks saying she's on meth.
              If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Working...
              X