X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
    See?! I WAS RIGHT!
    She's snuggled up next to me now, licking my hand.

I think I should be worried.
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Sapphire Silk View Post

She's trying to get you to lower your guard.
      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

It's when she starts licking your throat, while you're asleep...
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I will tell the story of your foolishness bravery, Sapphire.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

HMMMMM when I had 4 kitties they used to sleep on me when I napped on the couch. I wonder now IF I should have been worried at the time???
            I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
            -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

If the cat was last seen by your vet 2 years ago, who's been prescribing the meds for the past year?

Comment

Maybe he's been forging some or something?
                My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

The best we can figure out is that someone might've been calling them in with a constant "Okay, your cat needs the medication but you need to make an appointment before we'll refill it again." Then never followed up on it.

It wasn't until I and my supervisor got the call that we put the foot down hard and made a note on the actual account to not refill the medication.

Either that or the cat hasn't been getting the medication for those years due to "We have three kids! The cat is not a priority." and now that kitty is not doing too well the guy is calling us for the medication.

We aren't really sure. (I've only been working there since November, so me getting the call and putting my foot down is the first time I've come across this client at all.)
                  My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
                  It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                    (This message has been brought to you by Jay 2K Winger, unabashed subscriber to the theory that All Cats Are Evil. His views are not endorsed by CS.com)
                    Stuff like this is why I love to see your name on a post.
                    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                      Stuff like this is why I love to see your name on a post.
                      And stuff like this always boggles my mind. Thanks.
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                      X