This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racist, Ignorant, Offensive Idiots.

Yesterday I greeted a couple of customers with a genuine smile. Then I heard what they were talking about. Scamming. But then, no, not scamming, because I might think they were Nigerian. They should learn some Nigerian words, so they can freak people out and make them think they were scammers. Nigerians are scammers, basically. And then Pidgin English, and how grunting was basically akin to speaking Pidgin English according to them, and how Pidgin English wasn’t a real language, it was like Afrikaans.

It took everything I had not to punch them in the faces with one hand, and call security with the other hand. I had to settle for refusing to serve them. Their racism was ignorant, ill-informed and offensive. Their sheer ignorance about anything they were mouthing off about, actually, made me want to punch them. Especially when, after I heard their racist bullshit and the smile dropped immediately, they started doing the “Ooh, you’ve offended her now, oooh, naughty naughty”. They KNEW they were offensive, and they thought it was FUNNY.

There’s a part of me that really, really hopes that they left my store, tried to cross the street, and walked under a bus. The human race would be better off.
    Now, I'd like to digress from my prepared remarks to discuss how I invented the terlet...

Arg, why do people try to pass off unacceptable things as jokes? They know they are in the wrong, and then mock you. Hate that. Props for refusing service, though.

I know it's not the same, but I get people joking about our take a ticket system, about how strict we are. Try getting yelled at, then see how freaking funny it is.
    Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Quoth notalwaysright View Post
      Arg, why do people try to pass off unacceptable things as jokes? They know they are in the wrong, and then mock you.
      Well yeah. That way you're the one with the problem, not them.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

That's when I'd like to say, "Oh, it's not that I'm offended. I just feel very sorry for you."
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
        X