X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW TO HANDLE A HUSBAND

HOW TO HANDLE A HUSBAND

A couple was celebrating their golden wedding anniversary on the beach in Montego Bay, Jamaica Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town. "What a peaceful & loving couple". The local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of their long and happy marriage.

"Well, it dates back to our honeymoon in America , " explained the man. "We visited the Grand Canyon in Arizona and took a trip down to the bottom of the
    canyon by horse. We hadn't gone too far when my wife's horse stumbled and she almost fell off. My wife looked down at the horse and quietly said, "That's once."
    "We proceeded a little further and the horse stumbled again, this time causing her to drop her water. Once more my wife quietly said, "That's twice."

We hadn't gone a half-mile when the horse stumbled for a third time. My wife quietly removed a revolver from her purse and shot the horse dead.

I shouted at her, "What's wrong with you, Woman!? Why did you shoot the poor animal like that? Are you crazy??"

She looked at me, and quietly said, "That's once."

"And from that moment... we have lived happily ever after."
    Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Putting the fear of god into a man is one way of dealing with us, but really all we want is a nice filling meal with a beer and to not be interrupted by vacuuming when we are watching football. Meet those two needs and I'd certainly be happy!...just kidding!
    Running on ice is just as smart as shoving a fork in the toaster - Blas in regards to a dry pool diving team member who decided to run across a 50 mph highway following an ice storm

Comment

yeah my husband gets that-he's happy
      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Working...
      X