Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Sucky Customers

Old 04-03-2020, 09:36 PM
Chairman of the Board

Quote:
Quoth taxguykarl View Post
Careful about posing such questions, Pixel. Too many will take that as a challenge,
Maybe I should rephrase it as "What planet are you from??"

Old 04-03-2020, 10:31 PM
Just Peachy

Quote:
Quoth Pixelated View Post
Well, that's ironic. I've read a story about a grocery store employee at [Competitor] being sent home because said employee was wearing a mask and it was "making shoppers uncomfortable."
I figure people are trying to find something to complain about, no matter how small it is, because they now don't have much to do.

And the funny thing is, the cleaning stuff we have is the same thing I've used at this store, the Supermarket, and at the Warehouse -- and this is the first complaint I've heard about it.

Old 04-08-2020, 12:08 AM
Cashier

Speaking as an old fart with certain high-risk factors, I like the shields. I've never thought it was a good idea to have a worker and cash drawer trapped in such a small area with no way to retreat from attack. Now that its impossible to be able to tell who is contagious, those shield will protect me as well as the cashier.

What I would really like myself is a thing I can put on the end of my cane, with trigger on the handle. When I pull the trigger, cane will turn into a cattle prod. At 5 ft, 2 inches, if I can reach out and touch you with my cane, you are standing too close! I've always hated being crowed at payment stations, now its making me get mad.

Old 04-08-2020, 05:03 AM
Chairman of the Board

Quote:
Quoth Slave to the Phone View Post
*snip*

What I would really like myself is a thing I can put on the end of my cane, with trigger on the handle. When I pull the trigger, cane will turn into a cattle prod. At 5 ft, 2 inches, if I can reach out and touch you with my cane, you are standing too close! I've always hated being crowed at payment stations, now its making me get mad.
If ever you find one of those, let me know where and I will buy one too! I am still having to tell customers to "BACK OFF" from the customer in front of them. A quick *ZAP* from a cattle prod would be even more effective ... and a lot more fun. Well, for me, anyway.

Old 04-09-2020, 05:54 AM
Area Manager

Quote:
Quoth Android Kaeli View Post
There's been complaints from customers that the deli is taking the extra cleaning steps too far and "creating a hostile shopping experience" for the Grocery Store's customer base. Never knew sanitizing the scales and counter were grounds for a hostile shopping experience.
"Hostile? Then either leave the store, or you're going to have to sign this release waiver here, here, and here. Oh and each item is 3x the normal cost."

Old 04-11-2020, 04:50 AM
Coffee Flavored Door Hinge!

Quote:
Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
Werewolves are part dog*, so they can't get or spread the contagion.

On the other hand, vampires are blood sucking creatures, just like sucky customers, that will suck the life blood out of you, transmitting the contagion just like a mosquito. Holy water (aka hand sanitizer) works well against vampires.

*Dogs are descended from wolves.
As much as I hate to say it, it looks like dogs CAN get Coronavirus, or at least they can be carriers of it. Found this article I remember seeing a couple of weeks back now.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/hea...ve-for-covid19

/derail
A boot to the head >_>