Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive been asked in the past is i drink. I looked them in the eyes and said 'First off im under 21. and second off you work with me right. You see how i act on a normal day. Do you REALLY wanna see what i would be like on alcohol or any kind of drug?' at which point they turn pale as snow and say 'oh god no' and run away.

Comment

I do all my pizza ordering through the internet. For Pizza Hut or Papa Johns.

I don't waste time on the phone, the pizza place gets my order in a printout, so no chance of getting things crossed, and I get a list of all of the specials currently running.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
        Ive been asked in the past is i drink. I looked them in the eyes and said 'First off im under 21. and second off you work with me right. You see how i act on a normal day. Do you REALLY wanna see what i would be like on alcohol or any kind of drug?' at which point they turn pale as snow and say 'oh god no' and run away.
        Same here, except for the "under 21" part.

I scare people.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
        X